Good Earth Food Co-op Membership Information
The many benefits of joining the Good Earth Food Co-op
- An opportunity to support a community owned store committed to providing high quality food.
- Members are eligible for a 5% discount which can be used once a month on one shopping visit only one 5% discount per visit.
- Monthly Specials for member-owners
- Check writing over amount of purchase up to $20.00.
- 10% case discount on pre-ordered products.
- Patronage refunds based on your purchases during profitable years.
- A vote, board positions, general membership meetings By attending general membership meetings, you can influence major decisions affecting the co-op, vote on policies, vote in elections, or run for a position on the board of directors
- Reduced or free admission to classes and events sponsored by Good Earth.
How to join the Good Earth
How to join
- Fill out the application which can be printed online or come to the store to get an application
- Choose a payment plan that is right for you.
- - Pay in full ($90 plus $10 voting stock)
- - Payment Plan (four (4) $25 payments in 4 consecutive months.
- Bring in or mail the form and check to the co-op. Your member number will be assigned, and you will be eligible for member benefits immediately.
Members provide the working capital needed for store improvements and growth opportunity. Your membership supports the Good Earth's mission and also supports local farmers and their families, organic farming, sustainable agriculture, community based events and development, nutrition and health education and ecologically sound business practices. Supporting your Co-op makes a difference in your neighborhood!
By attending general membership meetings, you can influence major decisions affecting the co-op, vote on policies, vote in elections, or run for the board of directors.
In profitable years, profits are returned to members through patronage refunds. The more you shop the larger your potential year -end rebate
|Brochure membership.doc||113.5 KB|