Welcome to the Good Earth Food Co-op
We are building a new website & expect to have it totally functional by mid-April 2013.
Here are some of the things you can expect to see:
•Menu postings daily
•Monthy Specials (member & non-member)
•Employment & working member applications
•Board Info; mission statement, meeting times, minutes, bylaws, etc.
We are very excited to be moving to an updated site, please be patient as we complete the process!
If you're looking for our menu, feel free to check our Facebook page as the soup as well as entree menu is posted by 10AM every day. (You do not need to have a Facebook account to view our page)
If you're looking for monthly specials, please remember that we only post them bi-monthly as our distributor flyer subscription dictates. We are currently developing a flyer for member-owner only sales as well as a seperate flyer for the odd months we don't have a published flyer.
Thank you for your patience while we make some exciting changes!
We love questions. A lot. You wouldn't even believe how much we love your questions. Please know that we welcome you to call or stop in for any other questions.
Thank you so much for your support!
Everyone is welcome to shop at the Good Earth!
We are St. Cloud, Minnesota's largest natural foods market. We have been serving our community since 1971.
- We are a full service natural foods store with a self-serve deli.
- The Good Earth is a cooperative business owned by its members, your friends and neighbors.
- The Good Earth's mission is to offer nutritious foods and other products for the lowest feasible prices and to promote healthful lifestyles, cooperation among food producers and consumers, and environmental quality.
- Established in 1971, our first home was in the Newman Center at St. Cloud State University. For nearly 20 years, the Good Earth resided on East St. Germain. In 1994, we planned our expansion and at the end of the year moved to 2010 8th St. North (Veterans Drive).
- Everyone has the opportunity to participate in our Working Member Program. For more information check out the Membership page or contact us for details!